Colorful Beads Abacus Mathematics Calculator Functional and Arithmetic Tool Educational Counting Games Toy
- 17-digit & 13-digits Japanese Soroban style abacus with plastic frame.
- Colorful Beads: 5 Beads Per Column x 17 Columns (17 Digits)
5 Beads Per Column x 13 Columns (13 Digits)
- Size: 26.5cm×6cm (17-Rods) & 20.5cm×6cm (13-Rods) for easy grasp.
- Basic Instructions for beginners included
- Attractive Colorful beads help to engage kids in learning complex calculations and have fun
- Learn while Playing games of counting and numbers
- No age is too early to familiarize your child to the abacus
- It develops concentration and self confidence
- It enhances mental calculation skills and good for brain exercise
- Widely Used Japanese calculation Style Abacus:
The Soroban style abacus is widely used by many institutes as a calculator, simple to complex math counting tool for elders, children to cultivate and improve computing power, memory, as well as attention. soroban abacus is a useful tool to grasp general mathematics education, counting, complex numbers. it helps children grasp early math concepts through both visual as well as hands-on learning.
- Blend of Old and Modern Mathematics- Goes Back Centuries:
This classic abacus/ soroban calculator is the abacus in classical form, featuring the system used before modern numerals that is still used in parts of the world by merchants, traders, and clerks. It is a well thought blend of modern mathematics techniques and old memory sharpening skills
- A Great Educational Tool and Gift:
Soroban Abacus triggers the memory enhancement by engaging the students in physical practice. It is considered a great way to teach counting or equating in simple ways while engaging children in playing activities. Soroban abacus can be a great gift for teachers or for mathematics passionate.
What’s in the box
1 x Japanese Soroban Abacus 17 columns with basic instructions
1 x Japanese Soroban Abacus 13 columns with basic instructions